With the festive time of year upon us, ‘tis the season for holiday parties and potlucks. This is an easy recipe that is gluten free, and will be a hit at any event you host or need to bring an appetizer to. It is so simple to make, which leaves you with plenty of time to deck the halls, shop for gifts, and to enjoy some Christmas cheer! It isn’t necessarily the healthiest dip around, but, you can work it off at the gym in January right?!
Prep time: 10 minutes to make, 4 hours to chill. Serves many!
- 1 cup sour cream (full fat)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (full fat)
- 2 ounces of blue cheese
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tsp Worcestershire (ensure that it is gluten free, as many are not)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Corn tortilla chips, carrots & celery to serve with
- Finely chop green onion
- Mix all ingredients together in a large serving bowl
- Chill for 4 hours in fridge before serving (the longer the better, as the flavors really come together)
Serve with corn tortilla chips, and/or raw carrots & celery. Even those who aren’t major blue cheese fans love this tasty dip. Enjoy!