We are looking to fill a big, important role on the GFYYC team! We need someone fantastic, passionate and organized, local to YYC, to manage all the moving parts on a daily/monthly basis. Although we are a not-for-profit, this will be a paid position.
Are you the right person for the job?
- social media experience
- ability to manage volunteers
- friendly, professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- basic WordPress knowledge
- sales experience an asset
- writing experience an asset
- MUST have a passion for the gluten-free community!
Time: 10-15 hours/month
- work with Mad Media to ensure social media content is scheduled
- posts on social media channels (post Instagram photos, create Pinterest boards, use Twitter/Facebook as required)
- review SM analytics quarterly to brainstorm ideas
- manage blog calendar and volunteer bloggers
- blog as required
- quarterly newsletter (built and distributed via MailChimp)
- find event/community opportunities
- work events/tradeshows/run events
- manage volunteers as required
- promote/sell website advertising (emails, SM, find other opportunities)
- manage website adverting (update map, work with designers to have ads updated)
- invoice advertising clients
- manage email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- collect gift cards for giveaways
- schedule/manage giveaways
- work with Founder to manage budget/bank balance
Submit your application to email@example.com, attention Tessa.
We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂